Why do we keep losing positions in our portfolio?
Options, especially bull spreads, can be very volatile. They are linked to the underlying stock price but may fluctuate to a much greater degree. Because there is much more activity towards the expiration date, you will often see losses turn to big gains in the last few weeks of the option.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)