As a new or existing customer, you have access to all the reports for the service(s) to which you are subscribed. Once logged in to the website, you will see “My Subscriptions” on the top right-hand corner of your screen — please click on this. After you select My Subscriptions, you will be taken to a list of the subscriptions you have access to. Please select the subscription you are looking for. Once this new page loads, along the top of the screen, you will see tabs — one of them will say “Reports” — please click on this. When this new page comes up, you will see all of the Latest Alerts for your subscription. To read the alerts, click “Read This Report.”
Where can I find new reports I see advertised in promotions?
Please note that our editors update these reports frequently but you should always refer back to the portfolio to see the most recent recommendation for any of the trades suggested in the reports.
If you are still having trouble, we have a very helpful website video tutorial that you can view! Click here to view the tutorial.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)