What is PSV*Massengill’s De?
If you have recently found a charge on your credit card or bank statement from:
It’s because you have subscribed to one of Agora Financials’ premium research service by the name of Massengill’s Defense Technology Alert.
The goal of Massengill’s Defense Tech Alert is simple – huge amounts of public money are about to pour into America’s defense industry. And Kevin Massengill believes Donald Trump’s election and his promise to rebuild the U.S. armed forces over the coming years means big potential profits for you.
He is leveraging the power of his proprietary system called the D.R.O.N.E. System to turn the coming defense spending boom into substantial profits for you.
If you’re having an issue with your subscription or have a question about the billing for Massengill’s Defense Technlogy Alert, please contact our customer service department. We’d be happy to help you out! You can contact customer service by phone or email using the contact information below.
- Email us at email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Call our Customer Service team toll-free at 1-800-708-1020. International customers can contact us at 410-454-0499.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)