What is a motif?
Motif Investing is a concept-driven trading platform. It allows you to create portfolios of up to 30 stocks or exchange-traded funds (ETFs). You can pick how much portfolio weight you want to allocate to each to each stock or ETF. Then after you’ve created and weighted your motif, you can buy it through Motif Investing’s brokerage platform for just $9.95. Motif Investing offers more than 150 professionally built portfolios. But we’ve built one from scratch exclusively for Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence readers. It’s called the “The New World Money” motif — a simple way to buy all the currencies included in the new SDR basket in a single click.
You can read more on motif investing in our special report, A One-of-a-Kind Opportunity to Profit From the World’s Next Reserve Currency.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)