What if I need to take a break or stop my subscription? Can I give it to a friend or family member?
If, for any reason, you need to pause one or all of your publications, please contact Customer Service. Your research services will be paused until notification is received that you are ready to resume receiving your research and recommendations.
Lifetime memberships include a Legacy Program. This means that at any time during the duration of your subscription, you can elect a beneficiary to receive your lifetime subscription. The only monetary obligation to the beneficiary is the annual maintenance fee, if applicable.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)