What is a TREZOR Bitcoin wallet and do I need one to trade cryptocurrencies?
TREZOR is a device that offers Bitcoin users an added layer of security when making Bitcoin transactions. It signs off on transactions right inside the device so your private keys are never transmitted over the internet.
Think of it like a “royal seal” or personal stamp authenticating all of your Bitcoin dealings.
If you set up TREZOR to secure your cryptocurrency holdings, no one can hack into your wallet — even the government — unless they have a TREZOR, and your private PIN.
No, you don’t need a TREZOR to transact Bitcoin, but it makes the storage and trading of coins a whole lot safer.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)