Why do some recommendations include both a stock pick and a stock option?
Buying stocks is a great way to benefit from acquisition news. But stock options offer a way to turbocharge those gains. The downside is that buying stock options is riskier than buying stock shares outright. So we only recommend buying options if you’re comfortable taking bigger risks for a chance at more aggressive gains. If you’re not, stick with the stock shares instead. (And don’t buy the shares if you choose to buy the options.)
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)