I have a less-common email provider. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
To whitelist email senders and domains in Hotmail Live, Windows Live or MSN, you can do one of two things:
- Check the junk folder: If email from a sender you want to whitelist is in this folder, click Show content to view the body of the email. Click Mark as safe. The sender will now be added to your list of Safe senders.
- Manually add to safe list: Click Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen. In the body of the page under Junk email click the link Safe and blocked senders. Click the link Safe senders. Enter the email address you want to whitelist. Click Add to list.
Many popular email programs, including older versions of Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora and Netscape Mail, don’t provide a convenient way for you to whitelist the folks you want to receive email from. If you’re using this sort of email system and you either aren’t getting your emails or want to make sure you continue to receive your DR in the future, you can do something about it.
Contact the customer service or the postmaster at the company that provides your email or Internet connection (your ISP). Explain to them that The Daily Reckoning is email that you asked for and value. Ask them if they can whitelist the DR. (Unfortunately, some email systems don’t allow whitelisting.) If they do whitelist, they’ll probably ask you for some information about us. Here’s what to tell them:
Sending Address: If they ask for our address, give them the address in the “From” line of your most recent Daily Reckoning.
Domain: If they need to know the domain we’re mailing from, tell them both of these:
If you’re using Earthlink, you can make sure your emails are delivered to your Inbox by adding our sending address to your Address Book. Here’s how:
- Open your latest email from Agora Financial or Laissez Faire.
- Copy the address in the “From” line.
- Click on “Address Book” (it’s over on the left, below your Folders).
- When your Address Book opens, click the “Add” button.
- On the Add Contact screen, find the Internet Information box.
- Enter the address you copied from the “From” line into the top email box.
- Click “Save.”
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)