Who is Jonas Elmerraji?
Jonas Elmerraji’s first foray with the financial world came early – in a class on the stock market in the fifth grade. From then on, he was hooked. By high school, he was already getting corporate CFOs on the phone, grilling them about their firms’ financial statements.
Jonas started his career working in investment operations for a mutual fund company with $617 billion in assets under management. After that, he pulled a short stint at a prestigious big-four public accounting firm, working on financial statement audits for Fortune 500 companies. With that experience, Jonas knows where to dig to get the dirt on publicly traded stocks.
In 2008, it was time for a change. So Jonas opted out of the “conventional” investment firms, turning down an interview with Lehman Brothers just months before they went bust.
Instead, he launched an investment newsletter that earned double-digit gains in 2008, posting one of the best track records during one of the worst years in stock market history.
Shortly after that, Jonas joined Agora Financial, one of the largest independent investment research firms in the world.
At Agora, Jonas is the managing editor of Penny Stock Fortunes. Jonas is also a senior contributor to TheStreet.com, and has been featured as an investment expert in Forbes, Investors Business Daily, and CNBC.com among others.
He holds a degree in financial economics from UMBC as well as the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation.
In his limited free time, Jonas is a private pilot who flies a 1984 Piper Archer II. He lives in the Baltimore suburbs with his wife and their dog Lucy, a 130-pound English Mastiff.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)