Who is Jim Rickards?
Jim Rickards is the editor of Jim Rickards’ Strategic Intelligence. He’s an American lawyer, economist, and investment banker with 35 years of experience working in capital markets on Wall Street. Rickards advised clients of the impending 2008 financial collapse, of a decline in the dollar and a sharp rise in the price of gold, all years in advance. Rickards is the author of The New York Times bestseller Currency Wars, published in 2011 and The Death of Money, published in 2014.
- How To Trade Our Research
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- I’m not getting my emails. What should I do?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- I have a Yahoo email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)