How To Trade Our Research
If you don’t already have a brokerage account, you’ll need one before taking advantage of our recommendations. There are a number of different brokers that you can choose from. But to help get you started, we’ve listed some of the most popular brokerages below. You’ll find a quick description of their fees and links to open your account and an toll-free customer service number. Just remember that this list is just for information purposes to get you started. We don’t recommend one broker over another, and it’s up to you to figure out which broker best meets your needs.
E*Trade – www.etrade.com – 800-387-2331
E*trade is one of the best known brokers in the business because of their eye-catching advertisements. The company requires a minimum of $500 to open an account. For most investors, E*Trade charges $9.99 for every trade. E*Trade also has a nice online platform with fancy reports on your account
InteractiveBrokers – www.interactivebrokers.com – 877-442-2757
InteractiveBrokers (or IB) is a no-frills company that is a little light on customer service but has very low fees for trading. The company requires you to have $10,000 to open a regular brokerage account, or $5,000 to open a retirement account. IB only charges $1.00 for a stock trade, or a penny a share if you’re trading more than 100 shares, and also offers discounts if you’re making large trades. If you’re internet-savvy and an experienced online investor, IB is a great brokerage. If you think you might need a little more support with your account, I would use one of the other options.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)