How do I communicate with the editor?
The best way to submit a question is through the editor’s mailbag. Although the editors are prohibited from responding to emails individually, they will often address your question in a future issue. The question may even show up in the FAQ section of the website.
If you’re not sure what your editor’s mailbag email address is, you can refer back to Day Two of your Getting Started welcome emails. The subject line of that email would have been: Resources for Getting the Most Out of Your Subscription
If your editor does not have a mailbag, then you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service agent will make sure your request is forwarded to the best person to answer your questions. Our Customer Service Department is located in our home office and works directly with the editorial staff on a day-to-day basis.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)