How can I make an options trade?
Each options recommendation we publish is purposefully concise. They are worded and structured in such a way that you can go into your brokerage account and carry out the trades by following the step-by-step instructions.
All of our options publications provide additional tools to help execute the trades.
For example, our publication Income on Demand has recently delved into the webinar world. During these video presentations, the editor gives a brief but informative representation of exactly how to execute an options trade. These webinars will assuredly ease any fears you may have going forward.
Also, our publications Jim Rickards’ Currency Wars Alert and Jim Rickards’ Intelligence Triggers administer free model brokerage platforms to demonstrate how to paper trade. By paper trading, you can accomplish two things: First, you can test the trades without risking a single penny. Second, you can prove to yourself that this is the real deal.
It is important to keep in mind that every trading platform is different. If you have any other questions above and beyond our help section, please call your broker’s customer service team for more help. They’ll be happy to guide you through the process.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)