What is Google Authenticator and how do I use it?
Do you ever think that a simple password doesn’t provide enough security? Well, Google Authenticator can give you a bit more peace of mind.
When you log into your Coinbase account — and you have two-step authentication enabled — you’ll get a code sent to your mobile device. That code must be entered before gaining access to your Coinbase account.
To set up two-step authentication, just follow the simple instructions from Google here.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)