Do you recommend any brokers?
Unfortunately, we can’t give specific broker advice. (It’s a legal thing.) But we can point you in the direction of a few brokers you can use for both of these requirements.
You’ll be able to use these brokerages to handle your equities, options and bond needs. Make sure you do some of your own research on these brokerages to find the one the best fits your needs.
The four main players are:
TD Ameritrade — (800) 454-9272
Fidelity — (800) 343-3548
Charles Schwab — (877) 832-4330
Scottrade — (800) 619-7283
For more information on options investing, click here to view our primer.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- What is Jim Rickards' Strategic Intelligence?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)