Where can I sign up for text alerts?
If you aren’t getting our trades when they hit your inbox… I’ve got a solution many other readers have taken advantage of! I’m talking about text message alerts sent directly to your cellular phone.
Readers who opt-in to receive text message alerts will get a text whenever an alert hits their inbox. For security and space limitations, you will still need to either check your email or log into the website in order to get the full recommendation.
Keep in mind that while this service is free, any standard text messaging rates will apply from your cellular carrier.
But with up-to-date text alerts, you won’t have to sit at your computer and wait for your trades to come through. That means you can head out to the grocery store or tend to the garden being rest assured that you will receive the most current alert right to your mobile device.
- How To Trade Our Research
- How to update my mailing or email address?
- Who is Zach Scheidt?
- I have a Comcast email address. How do I add your email address to my safe senders list?
- What is included in the Agora Financial Advisory Reserve?
- Who is Peter Coyne?
- Who is Jim Rickards?
- Is it possible to subscribe to all of Agora Financial’s publications for one discounted price?
- What is PSV*Jim Rickards’ Unrestricted Clearance?
- What is the 5 Minute Forecast?
- About Agora Financial
- Agora Financial Reserve Memberships
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Agora Financial
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- General Crypto Questions
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Need More Help?
- Orders and Payments
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website
- Wallets (Trezor)